Before starting up your fundraiser, you may like to run a test payment through it. Here’s how to do that…
- Be sure Stripe has been connected.
- Choose the “Tip” option for your fundraiser on the Payment Details step.
- Be sure “I would like to allow refunds” is turned on as well.
- Publish your fundraiser and make a purchase while logged in – choose to not leave a tip as that is non-refundable.
Once you have completed the process, follow the next steps to refund your payment.
- Under your Profile menu on the home page (location can vary by organization), click on the Fundraiser Receipts menu item.
- In the drop down menu for the order you just placed, choose “Request Refund“. This will send a request to the fundraiser admin.
- Log into the dashboard and go to Fundraisers > Refund Requests.
- Approve your refund request.
The charge will now be reversed for you.
What are your Feelings
Share This Article :
Powered by BetterDocs