PTOffice allows you to create administrators at various levels of the application by assigning users specific roles. This articles explains how to set those people up within your account.
How to modify a user’s role:
- LOGIN to your PTOffice website.
- Under the Membership menu, choose All Members.
- Find the member you wish to make an administrator (add member if needed) and select them by checking the box by their name on the left side.
- Click on the Change Role to… dropdown menu and choose the role you wish to assign to the member.
- Click Change. You should now see the newly assigned role in the Role column for this user.
- Admin – Full access to all settings of your account.
- Sign Up Plugin Admin – Full access to the Sign Ups application.
- Fundraiser Admin – Full access to the Fundraisers application.
- Membership Admin – Full access to the Members application.
- Project Notebooks Admin – Full access to the Project Notebooks application.
- Messenger Admin – Full access to the Messenger application.
- Subscriber – Assigned to a user after successfully subscribing. Access to front-end content like the members directory.
- Paid Member – Only used if blocking the online directory page from non-paid members (additional settings required to engage this functionality).
What are your Feelings
Share This Article :
Powered by BetterDocs