A list is a group of subscribers to whom you will be able to send emails. Grouping your users will help you manage them more easily to mass send emails. By default, PTOffice sets you up with email lists from Pre-K to 12th grade. You may want to edit these lists to be suit your organization. Here’s how…
- Login to your PTOffice website.
- Under the Applications menu item, choose Emailing & Newsletters > Lists.
- On this page, you can create new lists or edit, export or delete exiting ones using the respective icons along the left.
Creating a New List
- Click the Create button.
- Provide the list details as needed.
- Be sure to make your list Active and Visible to allow your members to subscribe to your email list.
- Save and Exit when done.
Your members will be able to subscribe to your lists anywhere the Subscription Form is located on the front-end website.
What are your Feelings
Share This Article :
Powered by BetterDocs