Popular Search stripeexportstoremenurefund
How to create a custom registration form…
- Log into your PTOffice website with administrative rights.
- Go to Forms > Forms and click the + Create button.
- Choose the Registration template.
- Provide a name for your form.
- You will now see pre-defined fields that all new registrants must fill out (username, email, and password).
- We recommend adding a First Name and Last Name field using the ‘Name’ type field format. WE DON’T RECOMMEND adding any additional fields to this form. Collecting additional field information is done within a user’s profile and not on this form. Additional fields beyond the one’s mentioned above will not get mapped to a user’s profile.
- Modify the appearance of your form using the Appearance section.
- In the User Registration section, map the form fields to the default website fields (username, email, password).
- In the Behavior section, +Add Behavior to redirect user to a URL. Enter the URL where you would like your successful registrant to be directed to next (Redirect on the same tab).
- Review the Email Notifications settings.
- Keep the defaults on the Integrations and Settings sections.
- Click the Publish button to publish this form.
- Once published, click the small ‘gear‘ icon next to the form title and choose ‘Copy Shortcode‘. We will be pasting this into a new page we will create.
- Create a new page and call it “Member Registration“.
- Edit this page and paste the shortcode into the page using the Page Builder’s “Text Editor” field type. This page is like any other webpage and can be modified as desired.
- Save and publish the page.
What are your Feelings
Share This Article :
Still stuck? How can we help?
Updated on July 28, 2023
Registration: What the registration process looks like to a memberRegistration: Build a custom Registration process
Powered by BetterDocs