If your administrator is getting a "You do not have sufficient permissions" message when trying to access the back-end of your account, be sure to check the assigned role of the user in question. Here's how...
- Log into your PTOffice account as an administrator that does have access to the backend.
- Go to Members > All Members and find the user in question.
- Click the "Edit" option when hovering over the user's name.
- Scroll down to the Permissions area and be sure only the desired Role has been assigned.
- Be sure to uncheck the "Subscriber" role if this user is supposed to have administrative access.
- Save the user's profile.
At this point, you can use the "View As" feature to see if it has fixed the issue.
What are your Feelings
Share This Article :
Powered by BetterDocs