Personalization is essential to emailing practices because people want to be seen as individuals. How can you do that when emailing to hundreds of people?
- Personalized emails stand out within the inbox as highly relevant, tailor-made material.
- Personalized emails make an email more likely to be opened and clicked on.
- Personalized emails strengthen customer experiences by sending the right content to the right people at the right time.
How can you personalize your email campaigns? #
It’s simple really, jut follow these steps to insert your subscribers first name in the subject line or email content area!
- When editing your email, place the cursor in your email where you’d like to insert the field.
- Choose the edit icon located on the right hand side panel in the middle (paper and pencil icon).
- Click the Subscriber button under the Dynamic Text Type area.
- Click on the field you wish to insert from the Receiver Information area below.
- Click the Insert Dynamic Text button
That’s it! Now, when your reader get their email, they’ll see their very own name instead of receiving one of those boring ‘generic’ email introductions!
What are your Feelings
Share This Article :
Powered by BetterDocs