PTOffice allows you to create administrators at various levels of the application by assigning users specific roles. This articles explains how to set those people up within your account.
How to modify a user’s role:
- LOGIN to your PTOffice website.
- Under the Membership Management menu, choose Members.
- Find the member you wish to make an administrator and edit that member by clicking the Edit link under that appears under their name..
- Scroll down to the Roles field on the Profile tab and choose the roles you wish to assign them.
- Click the Update User button at the bottom of the page to save your settings.
Note: Using the “Change Role to…” option on the All Members dashboard only allows you to assign a user to one role at a time. To add multiple roles to a user, please use the method above.
- Administrator – Full access to all settings of your account.
- Messenger Admin – Full access to the Messenger application.
- Fundraisers Admin – Full access to the Fundraisers application.
- Sign Up Admin – Full access to the Sign Ups application.
- Project Notebooks Admin – Full access to the Project Notebooks application.
- Subscriber – Assigned to a user after successfully subscribing. Access to front-end content like the members directory.
- Paid Member (Not admin access) – For those organizations who wish to allow access to key pages for only paid members.
What are your Feelings
Share This Article :
Powered by BetterDocs