Increasing your member registration rate is an important part of actively engaging with your members throughout the year. Without them, there’s not a whole lot you can do in terms of benefiting your organization. Read on for our Top 7 list of ways to improve member registration!
- Send emails about registration – Create dynamic, enticing and engaging emails that will appeal to your members. Keep it short and sweet yet informative about what the registration is for. It should be inviting, upbeat and encouraging. This applies to the subject line as well. Make sure to include a call-to-action button with a link to the registration page.
- Add a link to your email signature – Add a link below your email signature with a call to action, such as “Register to our site here!” or “Early bird registration for our event has begun!”
- Mention registration to your members in “high traffic” areas – You get a good amount of foot traffic through your offices and facilities. As your members pass through, be surr to have signage that encourages them to register to your site for access to upcoming events, programs, etc.
- Post to your organization’s social media channels – Post to your organization’s Facebook page, Instagram account, or Twitter about the registration process and how to do it. Although the reach is much less than if you create paid social ads, you can still get the word out to your community members who follow your pages. And if they share your post with their friends and followers, the net is cast even wider. Once again, keep the copy short and enticing, and include an eye-catching image that relates to what you want your community to register for.
- Add registration links to your social profiles – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram all give individuals and organization business pages/accounts the ability to include links in the about me/bio section. This is a great place to share registration links. When sharing links on Instagram, you are unable to add a link to a post, so your best course of action is to utilize Linktree, which will let you add multiple links to your organization’s Instagram profile.
- Add social sharing buttons to your registration pages – Social sharing turns your registrants into marketers. By adding sharing buttons, people will be able to post on their social platforms about signing up for your program, which in turn will get your registration in front of an even bigger audience. The best part is that people take the recommendations of friends and family very seriously, which means they’re more likely to sign up.
- Utilize flyers and posters – Put up signs around your facilities or have flyers at the front desk about online registration. Make sure they’re attention-grabbing, with color, bold letters, appealing designs and catchy copy. Add the web address for online registration to each of the marketing materials.
What are your Feelings
Share This Article :
Powered by BetterDocs