Mobile devices have special display properties, which is why there are specific mobile menu options with PTOffice! As such, you’ll want to setup mobile menus as desired. Here’s how…
- If you haven’t done so already, create a menu called “Mobile Menu”.
- Be sure the Mobile Menu is chosen in the dropdown menu and selected to be sure you’re editing this menu.
- Add menu items from the Add menu items section along the left hand side. You will find pages under Pages, posts under Posts, etc.
- Drag and drop the menu items to fit the order you’d like them to display. Simply click and hold on a menu item to drag it to a new order. You can also drag an item and align it to the right of another menu item to insert it as a sub-menu under the menu item above.
- Be sure to add sign in, sign up and log out components to your menu.
- Set the location for the menu for mobile by checking the mobile locations towards the bottom.
- Save your menu.
Note: You may want to create separate menus for when a user is logged in or out. Simply check the menu location for the corresponding menu at the bottom.
What are your Feelings
Share This Article :
Powered by BetterDocs