PTOffice makes it easy to manage your Website’s Menus. You can edit the menu item name, its display order and also manage its sub-menus.
There are five default menus setup in your PTOffice site:
Primary Menu – Logged In – This menu appears along the top of your site (Header Menu location) when a user is logged in.
Primary Menu – Logged Out – This menu appears along the top of your site (Header Menu location) when a user is logged out.
Mobile Menu – Logged In – This menu appears under a hamburger menu when your site is viewed on a mobile device when a user is logged in.
Mobile Menu – Logged Out – This menu appears under a hamburger menu when your site is viewed on a mobile device when a user is logged out.
Side Panel Menu – This menu appears along the left hand side of your site and be collapsed or extended as desired Buddy Panel location). This menu typically display member specific information.
Profile Menu – This menu appears when a user clicks on the name/profile image.
Footer Menu – This menu appears along the bottom of the website.
Managing the Menus
To edit the menus, perform the following…
- Log in to your PTOffice website.
- Under Site Appearance, choose the Menus menu item.
- Select a Menu from the dropdown menu and click the Select button to show its contents below.
- Add menu items from the Add menu items section along the left hand side. You will find pages under Pages, posts under Posts, etc.
- Drag and drop the menu items to fit the order you’d like them to display. Simply click and hold on a menu item to drag it to a new order. You can also drag an item and align it to the right of another menu item to insert it as a sub-menu under the menu item above.
- Be sure to Select the menu location and Save Menu to save your edits.
Note: To remove a menu item:
- When in the menu area, click on the menu items expand arrow (right hand side of menu item) to show additional information about the menu item.
- Click the Delete option to remove the menu item.
What are your Feelings
Share This Article :
Powered by BetterDocs