In order to open your Fundraiser and begin collecting payments, you must first connect your fundraiser to a default Stripe account. This account is the default account for all future fundraisers unless you allow individual fundraisers to go to separate Stripe accounts. Be sure your Stripe account has a Connect Standard account enabled. Here's how to connect your Stripe account...
- First be sure you have created an account with Stripe (here's how)
- Once created, stay logged into your Stripe account and open a new browser tab (it makes the connection easier)
- Log into your PTOffice account with Fundraiser privileges
- Go to Fundraisers > Fundraiser Settings and click the Payment Setup tab
- Click the "Connect to Stripe" button
- Enter the required credentials (find my Client ID - find my API keys)
- Click Activate
- Click Save
Your funds will now be directed to the Stripe account you connected.
Note: If you have a Stripe account with multiple sub-accounts, you may be asked to choose which sub-account to direct your funds to. Also, we recommend a one month interval deposit schedule!
What are your Feelings
Share This Article :
Powered by BetterDocs