Popular Search stripeexportstoremenurefund
This articles explains how you can use PTOffice to create printable grade or classroom lists from your Membership.
- Log in to PTOffice and got to Membership > Import / Export
- Export the data (creates a CSV file).
- Open the CSV and Format the data as desired in your editing tool (ie. Excel or Numbers).
- Once the data looks the way you’d like, use the Print to PDF option to create your file. We recommend using portrait landscape and Fit to Page options when printing.
- Save the file to your local drive.
- To create a grade or classroom specific lists, keep the master list, sort by grade or classroom, and then simply cut and paste the desired grade or classroom data into its own separate spreadsheet file. Note that you may need to move children information around from other columns if a family has multiple children in different classrooms or grades.
- If needed, you can do bulk editing in this spreadsheet.
- To help with readability, we recommend applying a Format as Table option like making every other line have a gray background.
- You can also create more customized directory format by using Microsoft Word’s Mail-merge feature (check out this great YouTube video).
What are your Feelings
Share This Article :
Still stuck? How can we help?
Updated on August 29, 2023
Powered by BetterDocs