Shortcodes are very powerful pieces of code that can very easily be place don any page or article of your choice. This shortcode can represent and entire block of information! Here’s how to place it on a page:
In this example, we will add the shortcode to a page to display all publicly listed project notebooks in the Project Notebooks module.
- Login to your PTOffice website.
- Under Applications > Project Notebooks, choose the Project Notebooks Settings menu item.
- Go to the Short Codes tab.
- Copy the shortcode you see here.
- Create a new web page.
- Add a text block to your page and paste the shortcode in the text block.
- Save the text block and publish your page.
That little shortcode represents a big page!
What are your Feelings
Share This Article :
Powered by BetterDocs